The Project manager is responsible for initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and successful closure of a project.
The role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Create project plans.
- Website and software applications design, building and maintenance.
- Oversee strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as required.
- Develop and validate test routines as well as perform website updates.
- Analyze technical requirements to meet user(s) needs.
- Maintain stipulated project objectives.
- Manage clients’ portfolio.
- Project risk management.
- Manage resources to ensure successful project delivery.
- Bachelors Degree in web development required; Masters degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years cognate experience
- Solid knowledge of programming applications
- PMP certification required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Key working relationship
- Managing Partner
- Permanent / Full time
31th August, 2020
[caldera_form_modal id=”CF5af9bf6a92073″ type=”button”]Apply Now [/caldera_form_modal]