The Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the Company’s social media strategy to enhance brand awareness as well as increase sales and marketing effort.
The role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Create and implement social media strategies monthly that align with business goals.
- Integrate all marketing channels such as social media, print and digital marketing, content marketing, Search Engine Optimization and email.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interactions between customers and the Company while ensuring excellent customer service experience.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, technologies and trends.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Create, publish and share engaging contents on a daily basis.
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing or public relations
- At least 3 years cognate experience
- Solid knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, keyword search and Google analytics
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in multi social posting programs such as Hootsuite or HubSpot
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong Computer skills using Microsoft office and Adobe suites
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills
Key working relationship
- Managing Partner
- Permanent / Full time
- 10th August, 2020