How to get free Branded Email Addresses
In today’s business world, a branded email is an essential tool for all businesses. Luckily, you get free branded emails when you host your website with Sprout Hosting.
On Sprout Hosting, setting up your branded email is super easy, just follow the steps below;
- Log in to your Sprout Hosting cPanel, scroll down to the mail section. Click on the Email Accounts option
- Navigate to the +Create button:
- Type in the desired username and password for the new email address. However, you can use the generate button to generate a new secure password for you.
When your website is hosted on Sprout Hosting, you get 10 free branded emails addresses to use for your business free of charge. Now that is value!
Click on +Create once all is set.
- To log in webmail, click on Check Email next to the email account in question:
- Once done, you will see the icons of the available web mail software.
Feel free to choose any webmail software. But we recommend either Roundcube or Horde as Squirrelmail is not up to modern UI standards.
Horde webmail interface:
Roundcube webmail interface:
You can also access your webmail directly in the browser using one of the following link: https://yourdomain.com/webmail
And that’s all there is to creating free branded email addresses for your business. Signup with Sprout Hosting to start creating your branded emails today.