The graphics designer is to ensure an excellent combination of arts and technology to communicate ideas through images, website layouts and printed pages.
The role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Create designs using photo editing software, digital illustration, and layout software.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and incorporates recommended changes as required.
- Develop concepts, layouts, and graphics for product illustration.
- Advice clients on design style, format, print production, and timescales.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Present design concepts to clients or creative director.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Bachelors degree in graphics design or any related field is required
- Certification in graphics design software is an added advantage
- At least 3 years cognate experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent artistic and creative ability
- Excellent computer and technical (typography and color theory)skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Key working relationship
- Permanent / Full time
- 10th August, 2020