Give Your Business Emails a Professional look
In today’s business world, first impressions are crucial. However, you might be missing out on clientele and making a bad impression by using a generic Gmail or Yahoo email address. One sure way to make a good impression from the start is by using a branded email address.
You might be asking ‘What’s a branded email?’ It really simple. A branded email is an email address that uses your company’s registered domain in the email address: email@example.com
Fortunately, there’s a simple way to set up your own branded email address with Sprout Hosting. By incorporating your website’s domain into your primary contact email, you’ll reassure users they have the right information. Not only that, but you’ll also improve your brand’s appearance.
5 Reasons why you need a branded Email address for your business
Email is such an integrated part of our daily lives that it can be invaluable as a marketing channel. Here are five reasons why having a branded email address can improve your communications with your target demographic.
- Branded Email Addresses Build Credibility: Your email address is likely what many of your clients and customers think of first when they want to contact your business. This makes it a core part of your brand. It can also be an easy way to build credibility with customers.
A business that wants to be taken seriously should act like they do. You’ll be taken more seriously with a branded email address. You’ll appear more established, trustworthy, professional, and serious.
- Promote Your Brand: Every time you send an email, your brand name is not only seen in the body of the email but the email address. Many people will see your small business has a website and you take it seriously. A consistent and complete brand will not only show that extra level of professionalism, it’ll expand your name further.
From your email signature to your business cards, a branded email address can make an impression and help solidify your brand wherever it appears
- Standardization of Company Emails: When you use a branded email address that matches your website domain, it makes your business appear more professional. It can also enable you to standardize the way all emails within your business look. As your brand grows, you won’t have to worry about employees using off-brand or unprofessional email addresses for business communications.
Additionally, you can use your email hosting plan to create addresses for different departments within your business; this helps provide organization and structure. Even if you’re the one who answers every email that comes in, having separate addresses for different purposes can help you keep track of each message.
- Branded Emails Can Help Maintain Security: When you avoid using a free email provider, you can more easily stay on top of email and data security. Allowing employees to use free, personal email accounts presents a risk to your business. You can’t control aspects such as privacy, who they share business information with, and other legal concerns.
A branded business email can also streamline your onboarding process. Standard and consistent email procedures and set up will make for easier employee integration. Plus, you can avoid losses of information during staff turnover.
- Branded Emails Can Help You Stay out of Subscriber’s Spam Folders: Email marketing can be a profitable strategy, but only if your emails aren’t ending up in subscribers’ spam folders. Recipient email accounts are more likely to mark a message as spam if it comes from a free provider such as Yahoo or Gmail.
Branded emails from known platforms send a signal to inboxes that your messages are less of a risk, and it’s OK to accept them. With this in mind, sending your business marketing emails with Gmail or Yahoo might be taking a toll on your conversion rate.
Bonus Tip: A branded email ties into your online business strategy as it makes certain tools like digital marketing, social media marketing and general all online marketing tools work flawlessly.
Now you can see why having a branded email address for your business is essential. Find out how you can get branded emails for free here