The role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare financial reports (daily, weekly, monthly) in a timely manner.
- Perform balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
- Review and verify accounts receivable posting and billing.
- Input and reconcile all income for closing and preparing financial statement for Management review.
- Ensure daily transactions are posted and updated in line with best accounting practices and in a timely manner.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare and modify documents including drafts, memos, reports, emails, correspondence.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Manage inventory of items like office equipment, sourcing for suppliers and submitting invoices.
- Manage office documentations and filing.
- B Sc Accounting Degree required; Professional Qualification is an added advantage
- At least 3 years cognate experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, writing and numerate skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Key working relationship
- Managing Partner
- Full time
- 7th August, 2020
[caldera_form_modal id=”CF5af9bf6a92073″ type=”button”]Apply Now [/caldera_form_modal]